Looking for a Thermomix Birthday Cake recipe? The latest generation of the multi-function kitchen machine invites you into the kitchen to make the preparation of birthday cakes child’s play!
Thermomix birthday cake recipe quite delicious
Thermomix® Anniversary Cake Recipe: Special Selection
A birthday cake with chocolate and vanilla that says …
The latest model of the Thermomix multifunctional cooking robot is equipped with a touch screen and accompanies every cook amateurishly or passionately on his culinary adventures. Manufactured in 2014 by the company Vorwerk in Germany, this technological innovation of the new generation was permanently invited into our modern kitchens to enable us to implement any kind of simple tasty food: This new generation appliance fulfils twelve functions and saves time and energy.
To know all its functions, its history and its functions the old models of Thermomix, we invite you to consult our article on this subject. After all, it does almost everything and it saves time and energy.
Cake with melting chocolate and walnuts
The Thermomix Kitchen robot adapts to all wishes and facilitates culinary adventures. This technological device makes daily cooking incredibly easy and pleasant. It has many advantages and takes up very little space. Prepare quickly and easily, with more tenderness, fresh and healthy meals for his family and friends becomes quite possible! No need to buy a birthday cake ready, just let the Thermomix robot accompany you in the preparation …
Birthday cake with chocolate and cream
Before you choose your cake recipe, you must first ask yourself what kind of cake you want and on what occasion? Is it the birthday cake for your toddler, daughter or boy or the birthday of your friend or spouse? Do you want a healthy vegetarian cake without eggs and dairy products or a classic cake with butter, sugar and cocoa? The possibilities are numerous, everything depends on your wishes! We have selected five cake recipes that are easy to create and adapt to every taste.
A cake with chocolate and hazelnuts with raspberry sauce
Who doesn’t like chocolate cake? This cake is ideal for any occasion and very easy to make. You need the following ingredients: 500 g raspberry, 200 g dark chocolate, 200 g cane sugar, 200 g butter, 200 g hazelnut powder, 5 eggs, 100 g flour and a little salt. Preheat the oven first. Then separate the egg yolk from the egg yolk and put the whisk in your Thermomix bowl. If you don’t know how to do it, there are several ways to make it easy. We recommend that you consult the sources online to know the steps *.
Once the yolks and egg yolks are separated, add them with a little salt to your Thermomix bowl and set for 4 minutes at 37°, speed 3 or 5. Pour the mixture into a bowl and remove the whip. Then pour the chocolate into the bowl of your food processor and mix for 10 seconds at speed 9. Pour the butter into small pieces and mix again for 2 minutes at 50 ° C, speed 2. Add the sugar and egg yolk and mix for 30 seconds at speed 4. Scratch the edges, then add the hazelnut powder and flour and set 20 seconds to speed 4. Add the mixture to the salad bowl that put the egg whites in the bowl and mix lightly, put the mixture into a buttered bowl corresponding to the oven size, and bake for 30 minutes at 180°. Once out of the oven, let your cake cool. Finally, put the raspberries and a little cane sugar in the food processor and mix for one minute at level 5. Place a piece of cake on a nice plate and prepare the raspberry sauce.
Chocolate cake and fresh raspberries all delicious
Cake walnut and coffee easy to make
Fancy a simple and tasty cake, ideal for the season? Try this cake recipe with nuts and hazelnuts without flour. The ingredients you need are: 50 g hazelnut, 50 g walnuts, 150 g cane sugar, 5 eggs, 1 bag baking powder. Just like any other cake,
Thermomix birthday cake recipe quite delicious
Read below for another recipe
- 180g butter, cubed softened
- 370g raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 220g self raising flour
- 70g plain flour
- 80g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 120g milk
- 120g water
- 100g Arnott’s Original Tim Tams, halved
- 400g milk chocolate melts
- 300ml pouring cream
- 120g butter, cubed softened
- 450g icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp malted milk powder
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 200g milk chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line base and sides of two 18 x 27cm (base measurement) slice tins.
- Do the following 4 steps at the very beginning while your bowl is completely dry – no washing of bowl is needed in between – set each aside in separate bowls.
- Place 370g sugar in TM bowl and mill 3 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place Tim Tams in TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place 400g ganache chocolate in TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place 200g filling chocolate in TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in TM bowl and cream together 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add eggs and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down.
- Add SR flour, cocoa and bicarb and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down.
- Add milk, water and plain flour and mix 10 sec / speed 5.
- Divide mixture among tins.
- Smooth mixture in tins and bake 25-30 mins or until a skewer inserted into centres comes out clean. Cool in tins for 5 mins. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. If the tops are not flat cut them to make them flat.
- Place 400g chocolate and cream in TM bowl and cook 3 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Scrape down and ensure all chocolate is melted.
- Pour into a container/bowl and place in fridge – stirring often for 40 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Place all chocolate filling ingredients in TM bowl and mix 30 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Melt 2 mins / 50°C / speed 3. Scrape down and if required continue melting 1 min / 50°C / speed 1. Set aside.
- Place one cake on a wire rack set over a baking tray. The best halves to sandwich together are the perfectly flat ones that were on the bottom of the tins.
- Use a palette knife to spread filling over cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed Tim Tams. (Sadly I did forget this so ended up sprinkling the tim tams on top of the ganache! Would be better though in the middle). Top with remaining cake.
- Place in fridge for 30 mins to set.
- Pour ganache over the top of cake. Use a palette knife to spread ganache over top and sides to cover. Set aside for 10 mins to set.
- Eat any remaining Tim Tams or store in vegetable crisper for later!